Each workbook provides practice and is matched to the Scholastic English
These simple workbooks tidy up your skills in a fuss-free way. No sweat. No mistakes. All the basics made easy in fun activities matched to the school curriculum. Get all those pesky rules straight.
- Practice activities to use at home or in school
- Matched to National Curriculum requirements
- Quickly builds confidence and understanding
Includes extra notes and tips to reinforce skills
Home practice exactly matched to the school curriculum. Everything you need to know. Nothing you don’t. Why waste time studying the wrong stuff? Keep your studies on track with our bestselling workbooks. We’ve done all the planning for you, tailoring these activities to fit the school curriculum exactly. That’s right: 100 targeted ready-made activities that cover precisely what you need to know. And they’re fun and colourful. Don’t be left behind. Get kitted out for success.
- A year of practice activities to use at home or school
- Targeted support for all the essential skills pupils need
- Developed by teachers to support curriculum objectives
- Linked website with interactive activities and guidance
Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Years 1) Age 5-6
Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Years 1-2) Age 5-7
Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Years 1-2) Age 5-7
100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 1.
100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 1.